Orders: +351 220 147 909
( call to national Portugal fixed network )
1.º These general sales conditions are agreed between NETNATURA DISTRIBUTION OF FOOD PRODUCTS AND CONSUMER GOODS, with registered office RUA JOSÉ CARLOS VIEIRA NEVES 121 4475-135 MAIA, tax identification number 507 826 027 and contact +351 220 147 909, hereinafter referred to as “NETNATURA LDA“ and the persons who wish to make purchases through the website www.vivasaudavel.pt hereinafter referred to as "User".
2º The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.vivasusavel.pt will be regulated exclusively by this contract, excluding any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
1. The purpose of these general sales conditions is to provide and define all necessary information to the User on the order, sale, payment and delivery modalities of purchases made on the website www.vivasaudavel.pt.
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
1. The User places his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.vivasaudavel.pt, adding the product (s) or service (s) he wishes to order to the shopping basket:
2. To send your order, the User must:
a) Register on the website www.vivasaudavel.pt, providing the information requested there.
b) Log in (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the User when registering).
c) Complete the information and choose the options available to you throughout the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the TIN and the name you want for tax purposes shown on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. NETNATURA LDA will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of product availability, NETNATURA LDA undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued cannot be reissued with changes.
6. The order requests are valid for 7 DAYS (seven) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different term, it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this deadline. If the payment is not received by our services within that period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used for a new order.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
1. On the website www.vivasaudavel.pt, NETNATURA LDA proposes to the User the following payment methods: counter-refund, Bank transfer or via Easypay - Instução de Relógio Lda for payments by:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) ATM reference;
E) MB WAY
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the User's card immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the goods. If some products ordered are sold out, the value of them will be credited to the User's card, after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 - DELIVERY
1. The delivery of orders takes place within 7 working days after ordering. Delivery is carried out by the carrier to be designated by the company NETNATURA LDA.
2. Shipping costs are added to the order according to the table
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
1. Prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force at the time of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the prices of any product, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive his order (by paying the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by NETNATURA LDA. The order must arrive in writing to the email [email protected], up to 2 days after the order, with the instructions for cancellation or return of the goods answered and defined by NETNATURA LDA, by the same means of communication.
2. Whenever possible, the return must be made by the same payment method, but if not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, in order to make the return by Bank Transfer.
3. NETNATURA LDA undertakes to refund the User within a maximum period of 7 days.
4. Returned products must be in a condition of sale, that is, in the same condition in which they reached the User, without any anomaly or damage.
5. If the value resulting from the exchange of products for an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the same, the settlement conditions will be indicated by NETNATURA LDA.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will appear in the NETNATURA LDA database (s) and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Its provision is optional and the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that directly concerns you, in person or in writing, directly to the address on the home page of this website is guaranteed, under the terms of the law.